How can I take the 608 Test through ACCA?
- You can take the 608 Test by having an ACCA registered proctor for your test. If you do not already have an ACCA registered proctor, you can have your supervisor register with us as a proctor using the Proctor Registration Form.
Can I take the 608 Test online through ACCA?
- We are working on making the 608 Test available online.
Is the 608 Test open book?
- No, it is a closed book test.
What scores do I need to pass the 608 Test?
- You need to score between an 18 and a 25 on each section of the test. To get passing credit for any Type I, II, or III section, you must pass the Core section.
Do I need to retake any section of the test if I already passed it?
How long do I have to wait to retake any section of the test?
- You do not have to wait to retake any section of the test. However, it is strongly encouraged that you restudy the section(s) that you did not pass before retaking the test right away.
How and when will I receive my 608 Card and Certificate?
- You will receive your 608 Card and Certificate through either the United States Postal Service or UPS, and you should receive it within 2 weeks from when the Proctor Summary is sent to your proctor. Usually, you will receive it within 3 weeks of when you took the test.
Does my 608 Certification expire?
- Your 608 Certification will not expire after you have passed any or all sections of the exam.