The Rees Scholarship Foundation offers multiple scholarship programs to support the HVACR industry. Please review the programs below to find the one that best fits your needs.
- Fall Semester Applications: July 1.
- Spring Semester Applications: November 1.
- Scholarships are awarded one time per person (regardless of programs).
- Scholarship money will go to the school’s accounting department and will be credited to the student’s account.
- Scholarship money may be not be used for more than two semesters.
- Unused scholarship money shall be returned to AHRI.
- Recipients will receive a free ICE test.
- You may now submit your Rees Scholarship application online through our website. Please arrange to have all recommendation letters emailed to ReesApplications@ahrinet.org. Sealed official transcripts will still need to be sent to us via traditional mail.
Rees Scholarship Foundation — HVACR and Water Heating Technician Program
APPLY FOR THE TECHNICIAN PROGRAM HERE
To support the brightest students enrolled in an HVACR training program at an institutionally accredited school and pursuing a career in the HVACR and water heating industry.
Rees Scholarship Foundation — Veterans Program
APPLY FOR THE VETERAN PROGRAM HERE.
To support veterans enrolled in an HVACR training program at an institutionally accredited school and pursuing a second career in the HVACR and water heating industry.
All applicants will be screened based on the eligibility requirements stated above. A fair, objective, consistent, and equitable process will be used to narrow the field of candidates to the desired number of finalists.
The Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute (AHRI) forwards a list of qualified applicants to the Review Committee. In awarding scholarships, the Review Committee will consider the nominee's career objectives and the extent to which that individual is committed to a career in the HVACR industry.
AHRI will notify scholarship recipients by email.