Who's It For?
Full day class for Owners, Service Managers, Comfort Advisors and Technicians.
Excellent customer service does not simply come from a friendly smile or easy transaction. It comes from truly understanding the customer's needs, both physical and emotional, and presenting them with the very best solution. It's about knowing how to sell a "quality installation".
Sign up today for this exclusive customer service training with Power Selling Pros and learn how to grow your customer service knowledge with this ACCA members-only training seminar where you'll learn:
- Active Listening Skills
- Best Practices in Showing Empathy
- Overcome Customer Objections
- Giving Beyond Expectation
- Creating Value in Unexpected Ways
- Sell Service Agreements
- Examples of Excellence Inbound Service Calls
- And more!
TRAINING SESSION COST
ACCA Membership Required
Month-to-Month Options Available
is a premier customer service coaching company focusing on home service business including the residential HVACR industry.
Fill in the form to request the training be made available in your location:
Students also receive PSP's 30-Day Challenge for Technicians program.
Every day, each ACCA member of your team that you put into the online course challenge gets an email with that day's training. There are videos, blog posts, downloads, scripts, and other tools that take 10 minutes a day to learn and start implementing vital tools and principles that will help dealers wow more homeowners and book more calls.
30-Days for Techs
- Days 1-5: Becoming the Most Customer-Centric Service Professional in Your Market! Topics
- Days 6-15: Learning the Pattern for Excellence to go from Selling to Serving!
- Days 16-17: Generating Positive Reviews!
- Days 18: The Technician's Role in Marketing
- Days 19: The "Honey-Do" Box
- Days 20: Following Up with Customers
- Days 21: Take Charge of the Service Call
- Days 22: Overcoming Objections
- Days 23-30: Mindset, Culture, and Customer Experience
This unique training opportunity is exclusive for ACCA members.
Space is limited, so get your reservation as soon as you can and secure your spot.
Apply for membership today on the official ACCA site to become eligible to register for this training.
Become a Member