Renewing your company's accreditation is easy, and we are here to help you when you need it! If you have any questions or need any assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 703-824-8877 and we will be happy to help.
Here is an overview of the required application steps:
- Pay the required annual participation fee. Current annual participation fees are $800, or $600 for ACCA members. (Not a member? Join here first to receive the discount.)
- After you make your payment, you will be contacted to complete an application or to review and confirm your existing information.
- Complete or confirm your company’s information (license numbers and registration numbers are the same, insurance broker is the same, etc.) and provide updates for your company's licenses.
- Press “Submit” and you are finished.
- We will review your company’s records and issue your new certificate of accreditation. If there is a problem that prevents us from approving your renewal, your accreditation will be terminated and you will be refunded your payment less $275, which is your applicaiton fee.
Your participation must be renewed each year. You will receive notice from ACCA when it is time to renew.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-824-8877.