ACCA is the leading publisher and distributor of books and educational products that help indoor environment contractors succeed in today’s marketplace — from selling a system, to designing and installing it, to balancing the books!
Understanding Manual J – 10% Off
ACCA’s Manual J is the first step in the design process of a new HVAC system. Performing a Manual J on a home, HVAC designers are able to accurately determine the total amount of heat that is lost through the exterior of a home during the cooler months, and the total amount of heat that is gained through the exterior of a home during the warmer months.
HVAC Essentials Understanding Manual J takes the nationally-recognized residential load calculation standard and breaks it down in a way that’s easy to understand and apply. One of our most popular products, it’s perfect for classrooms, training sessions, in the office, or in your home!
And for a limited time* you can save 10% on Understanding Manual J! Use the coupon code mjcd10 at checkout. (This coupon code is only good for online order, sorry no phone orders.)
Topics covered include:
- Guidelines and Limitations
- How Heat Moves and What To Measure
- Design Conditions and Fenestration
- Opaque Surfaces and Duct Systems
* Coupon Code is valid until 4/26/14.
While we sell products in a lot of categories (click here to browse them all), here are the product categories that are our most popular.
Shipping & Return Policies
Click here to view important information on our shipping and store policies, including returns.
Prefer the Phone?
If you want to order by phone, inquire about an order or shipment, or get help with placing an order, just give us a call!
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern
Here are our top ten most popular products.
- Manual J (Residential Load Calculation)
- Manual D (Residential Duct Systems)
- Understanding Manual D (HVAC Essentials)
- Understanding Manual J (HVAC Essentials)
- Mastering Core Service (NATE Essentials)
- Bob’s House
- Technician’s Guide to Quality Installation
- Manual N (Commercial Load Calculation)
- Manual S (Residential Equipment Selection)
- Duct Calculation Slide Rule