ACCA is the leading publisher and distributor of books and educational products that help indoor environment contractors succeed in today’s marketplace — from selling a system, to designing and installing it, to balancing the books!
The #1 Source for EPA 608 Training Materials – 20% off All Items this Week!
To work on stationary air conditioners and refrigeration systems, you must be certified under Section 608 of the Clean Air Act. ACCA and our partners, the Pennsylvania College of Technology, make it simple. As creators of the original and most popular EPA certification training programs and tests, ACCA has certified over 300,000 people. Click here to learn more about 608 testing and requirements.
Ensure your new hires and incoming technicians are certified properly to handle refrigerant — not just in the required way, but in the right way. This week we are offering 20% off all 608 training and testing materials. Just use the code 608discount at checkout.*
- Section 608 Test (English) - Proctored test booklet and answer sheets.
- Section 608 Test (Spanish) - Proctored test booklet and answer sheets.
- Section 608 Test (Italian) - Proctored test booklet and answer sheets.
- Section 608 Training Manual (English) - The most popular basic text for technicians to obtain certification.
- Section 608 Training Manual (Spanish) - The most popular basic text for technicians to obtain certification.
- Study Guide for EPA Section 608 Test (English) - For non-certified technicians who already have a working knowledge of the trade.
- Study Guide for EPA Section 608 Test (Italian) - For non-certified technicians who already have a working knowledge of the trade.
- Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification Instructor Manual - Includes lesson plans and overhead masters.
- Section 608 Refresher Manual (English) - 100 sample test questions.
- Section 608 Refresher Manual (Spanish) - 100 sample test questions.
- HVAC Essentials Understanding Section 608 - This 5-CD video training set covers everything you need to know to pass the required EPA certification exam for refrigerant handling, delivered in an engaging and easy-to-understand (and remember) format.
*Promo code is only good through Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at Midnight (ET). Valid on online orders only.
While we sell products in a lot of categories (click here to browse them all), here are the product categories that are our most popular.
Shipping & Return Policies
Click here to view important information on our shipping and store policies, including returns.
Prefer the Phone?
If you want to order by phone, inquire about an order or shipment, or get help with placing an order, just give us a call!
Monday – Friday
8:30am – 5:00pm Eastern
Here are our top ten most popular products.
- Manual J (Residential Load Calculation)
- Manual D (Residential Duct Systems)
- Understanding Manual D (HVAC Essentials)
- Understanding Manual J (HVAC Essentials)
- Mastering Core Service (NATE Essentials)
- Bob’s House
- Technician’s Guide to Quality Installation
- Manual N (Commercial Load Calculation)
- Manual S (Residential Equipment Selection)
- Duct Calculation Slide Rule