The Radiant & Hydronics Council is an organization of ACCA member companies who specialize in hydronics and/or radiant panel design, installation, and maintenance. As a “group within a group,” the RHC is led by a group of volunteer leaders and provides special benefits and resources for its member companies.
The RHC is contractor-focused, contractor-driven, and contractor-led … for the good of the entire hydronics industry.
“It is definitely time for the many different elements of the indoor environment industry to come together under one umbrella for the betterment of all contractors. ACCA offers us an incredible opportunity to do just that. Since it is an organization of, by, and for the contractor, it gives us one strong voice in advocacy, while providing services specific to radiant professionals through the council.” Dan Foley, Foley Mechanical
Education & Events
- ACCA 2014 & The IE3: Indoor Environment & Energy Expo – Details Coming Soon!
- Basic Hydronic Heating – Free Webinars for RHC Members Only (a $485 value!)
- ACCA Adds Mastering Hydronics - Gas Service To NATE Essentials Series
- ACCA Council Now Largest Hydronics Contracting Association
- ACCA, AHRI, HARDI Agree to Collaborate on Hydronics, Radiant Initiatives
- Radiant Council Moving Forward
- ACCA Launches Radiant & Hydronics Council
Related Products from the ACCA Store
Check out books, software and other products related to hydronics at the ACCA Store.